Reviews and Testimonials
They are amazing. They always do a great job! Never Disappointed.
Rebecca, Cumberland, RI
They were one of the most meticulous, friendly and hardworking crews that I have ever dealt with. These guys worked their butts off. They did a great job. Their prices were very good. The product came out excellent. It was difficult to do and they did it to perfection.
From Angie's List
I can not say enough good things about our project with DaSilva. They are a great company.
We needed new carpet for a small commercial office. We wanted a turn-key vendor- one that could move out desks and cubicles, tear up the old carpet, replace it with new carpet then reinstall all furniture. We contacted DaSilva for a quote. From that point, everything ran like clockwork.
- Gil came out immediately to measure and leave sample books.
- We received his final quote within hours of his visit.
- We agreed to give them the business and made our carpet choice the next day.
- DaSilva ordered the carpet and was able to arrange an evening/Saturday installation within two week.
- The crew showed up exactly on time.
- Within a day and a half, the job was completed perfectly.
- All the furniture was reinstalled exactly as they found it.
- They even stopped in the next day to check that we were happy with the work.
It is important to note that Dasilva's is a family business. Everyone you deal with, from the office to the installation crew, is family. Because of that, they take great pride in their work and their customer’s happiness.
East Providence Business
Beautiful job! We love the flooring especially the kitchen tiles. Professional, friendly and well priced! Thank you Dasilva's!!
Lisa (Facebook Review)
The workers from Dasilva's arrived on time at 9AM. They were polite and professional.
They did the entire kitchen tile and subflooring, plus carpet on the stairs going down to basement, in one day.
The job looks beautiful.
Everything was left clean and they put back the furniture.
Overall, great job. Highly recommended.
From Angie's List